Seo Services

Where did Grizz go..?

 Hmm.. apparently I have disappeared for a spell.. Been kind of wrapped up in life's moments and have not really put much effort into drawing and keeping up with the blog here.. Well hopefully that will change some soon. One last big event before summer rolls around and then I will hopefully return to drawing and posting on a regular basis again.

Seems my mojo had disappeared and I just didn't have the motivation to draw kind of like writers block.. it comes and goes. I really do have the interest, just have not found much in the way of motivation or substance as of late so basically I took an extended hiatus. Rest assured I am still here, still itching to get some drawings done and hopefully spark up some interest again. So stay tunes, check back often and I will again be posting at the FB page as well... Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.